Facebook

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Sunday Surprise - for Someone!

I can scarcely imagine what it would be like, as an African-American genealogist to run across a document containing even an iota of the wealth of information in this one, so when I found this on the Franklin County genweb site, I knew I had to post it, just in case anyone researching these families happened by my blog. This is an amazing document, and it even holds a surprise for any slave desendants of the families mentioned, so take a look, researchers. For someone, this is GOLD!
http://www.ncgenweb.us/franklin/families/solomon1.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey Renate, if I found a document like this related to my Family, I would first jump for joy & then pass out!

    Makes me wonder where out there are our "gems" posted, waiting for us to find them?!:-)

    Luckie.
    www.OurGeorgiaRoots.com

    ReplyDelete