Facebook

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Nomination for Just Thinking!

Thank you so much to whoever nominated Just Thinking for Family Tree Magazine's 40 Best Genealogy Blogs contest! Congrats, also, to all of the other nominees. I hope this contest brings recognition and more visitors to everyone's blogs! The editorial staff of Family Tree Magazine will be selecting winning blogs from the various categories for an article scheduled to be published in the May 2010 issue. Blogs were nominated by readers in September. The voting is now open , and will continue through November 5th, to determine the blogs that will make the cut. Just Thinking can be found in the Personal/Family Category, in which you can vote for up to 12 (twelve!) deserving blogs. Several of my favorites are there also (a few of which I nominated:). Please take the time to visit and vote for the blogs that have inspired you! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my 'Grace and Glory' blog. And congrats on being nominated for the top 40! I LIKE your blog!! I'm going to write down the exact steps for putting a badge on your blog. Please email me at becky.jamison5@gmail.com and give me your email address. Tomorrow when my brain isn't so tired I'll email you with the instructions. It's easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadasue

    Congratulations on your nomination! Let me know if you need help getting the Family Tree Magazine badge on your blog - but it looks like Becky has it covered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your nomination! Keep up the great work! -cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being nominated!

    ReplyDelete