Facebook

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Okay, so I realize this is supposed to be wordless, but just a quick note...lol. This was taken in 2007 at the second meeting of myself and my "cousin" Charles, who is a descendant the family of my gggrandfather, Calvin Yarborough's, owner. Interestingly enough, it turns out that my grandmother, Anna, who was the wife of Calvin, Jr., was Charles' nanny when he was a young boy. He remembers her fondly and wanted to visit her grave, so here we are!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing story! I'm glad you didn't go with "wordless" this time around. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really what this work is all about Renate - coming together on common ground to heal the past. Ms. Anna was smiling too!:-)

    Luckie.
    www.OurGeorgiaRoots.com

    ReplyDelete